Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 15


Hello blogging world. Today is day one.  I should be doing other things but instead i am laying on the couch with my hubby watching Batman (aka getting ready for next week when Dark Knight Rises come out).  Paperwork is not going anywhere, it will surely be there when I get ready for it. 
I feel like I am going in 50 different directions at once and on days like this I just hide from it all; its raining. 


I suppose this blog is to stand the purpose of informing you on our Foster Care Road and also asking for ideas, care, support, and mostly Prayer.  Since I was young and found out that I was not going to be able to ever have children  I have wanted to adopt.  I, at a younger age, was interested in adopting special needs children but as of right now we are going to ease into fostering, number one because we are still young and "inexperienced." So in the beginning stages of getting qualified for foster care we are already excited about the things God is doing in our lives.  Today I have thought an awfully lot about praying in the spare rooms of my house.  I want to be in those rooms to pray today, to ask God to fill them.  To ask God to bless our home and family "how ever big it may get" a friend of ours once prayed. So today is an introduction to our journey-adventure.  Rejoice Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment